et paid both mechanical and performance royalties for your original music.
Your original songs have the power to generate serious income. As a songwriter, you are owed:
- Performance royalties — whenever your music is played on the TV or radio, performed in a live venue, or streamed online.
- Mechanical royalties — whenever your music is streamed globally or downloaded internationally.
But unless you have a publishing rights administrator working on your behalf, much of this revenue will go uncollected. For every international sale on iTunes and every stream on Spotify, Apple Music, etc, you can’t get all of your royalties without a publishing administration like TRILLIONAIRE RECORDS. We’ll make sure you get paid everything you’re owed — worldwide.
When you sign up for TRILLIONAIRE RECORDS Publishing Administration, we will:
- Affiliate you as a songwriter with a Performing Rights Organization (P.R.O.) in the US (ASCAP, BMI) and Canada (SOCAN); administer your existing P.R.O. affiliation; or guide you to your country's P.R.O. membership application
- Register your songs with royalty collection societies around the world
- Collect all the performance royalties you’re owed worldwide
- Collect all your worldwide mechanical royalties (for streams and international downloads), which Performing Rights Organizations do NOT collect