et paid both mechanical and performance royalties for your original music.
Your original songs have the power to generate serious income. As a songwriter, you are owed:
- Performance royalties — whenever your music is played on the TV or radio, performed in a live venue, or streamed online.
- Mechanical royalties — whenever your music is streamed globally or downloaded internationally.
When you sign up for TRILLIONAIRE RECORDS Publishing Administration, we will:
- Affiliate you as a songwriter with a Performing Rights Organization (P.R.O.) in the US (ASCAP, BMI) and Canada (SOCAN); administer your existing P.R.O. affiliation; or guide you to your country’s P.R.O. membership application
- Register your songs with royalty collection societies around the world
- Collect all the performance royalties you’re owed worldwide
- Collect all your worldwide mechanical royalties (for streams and international downloads), which Performing Rights Organizations do NOT collect