Frequently Asked Questions

Question: How much do I get paid? 

Answer: We believe in allowing artists to keep the majority of their earnings without any shady business or hidden fees. All artists we distribute for earn 90% of the total revenue and the remaining 10% will be taken as payment for our services.

Question: Do I own my masters? 

Answer: Yes. You own 100% of your digital masters.

Question: How do I get booked for shows?

Answer: You will have to sign a booking contract with trillionaire records to give us the rights to book you for shows. Please note that this is a partnership and you, as the musician, will have to promote your music to gain recognition that will guarantee bookings.

Question: Can I trust you?

Answer: You have every right to be concerned with who will be distributing your music on the marketplace which is why we encourage you to give us a call at

+1 (876) 773-4594 / +1 (876) 619-7981 / +1 (876) 727-5626 or visit our head office at 14 Melrose Avenue, Kingston 5, Jamaica to talk about how we can help you get your music out to the world.

Question: How long do I have to wait before my songs are available on online?

Answer: Your song will take approximately 2-4 weeks for the songs to be available on several storefronts, however, some stores may take up to a month before approving your songs.

Question: Do you provide management services?

Answer: Yes. We provide management services for musicians who want focus on the music and leave the business aspects to their management team. Feel free to reach out to us at +1 (876) 773-4594 / +1 (876) 619-7981 / +1 (876) 727-5626 to talk about management opportunities at Trillionaire Records.